We are so excited to announce that our grand reopening will be Monday June 1st! Upon re-opening we will be adhering to very strict guidelines and modifications in our protocols based on federal, state, and county guidelines. Our medical director and physical injector, Dr. Thakkar, has implemented stringent measures to ensure you and the staff feels safe.
We will be calling you a couple of days before your appointment for a virtual consult to discuss your goals, needs and dosages. This will minimize your time in the spa and allows us to prepare better for your appointment.
Prior to entering the spa you will be asked:
• Do you feel sick or have any fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea or body aches?
• Have you taken fever reducing medicine in the last 72 hours?
• Have you traveled outside the local area in the last 14 days?
• Have you been in contact with anyone sick or COVID positive individual in the last 14 days?
Our new protocols are as follows:
• Virtual consults prior to your visit day
• Stay in your car and we will call you in for the appointment
• Make sure you have mask on when you come in and sanitize your hands
• Temperature check upon entering
• Your providers will be wearing protective gear for your and our safety
• Touch-less checkout and gloves provided if needed
• Sanitize hands before leaving
• We will be sanitizing beyond our standard protocols for everything including bed linens, equipment, counters, beds and doorknobs
Appointments are filling up quick so book online for your choice of time slots. We appreciate your patience as we adjust to our new normal for now
– Dr. Thakkar and the team at Pür Bliss Med Spa